This week I made a few corner bookmarks and decided to create a tutorial so you too can make them.
What you'll need:
- Plain card
- Coloured paper
- Glue stick
1. On the piece of card, draw three squares in an L-formation using the measurements 8 x 8 cm each.
2. Cut out the template, and then cut the triangles off too.
3. Fold the triangles inward. To achieve a more accurate look, score down the drawn lines. You will want to glue down the second fold so the two triangles are stuck to each other.
4. Using the coloured paper, cut out two squares of 7.5 x 7.5 cm. Cut one of the squares in half to form two right hand triangles. You will need one square and one triangle.
5. Glue the coloured shape onto your bookmark to cover up the front white space. The square can go under the flap.
7. You now have a finished corner bookmark. I mounted an elephant onto some card and stuck it on the bookmark like this:
You can find the elephant picture and more here.
Thank you for reading.